Skip to main content

A6: Double Sided Relief, Mid-term Jury I (III)

My final project is ready and I've finished designing the posters this morning. It was a sleepless week and after the jury I know I'll be sleeping for straight 4 days or something....
Process of poster design.


It is time. My first jury ever. I remember my times in highschool studying for the YGS/LYS. Back then I swear, I wasn't stressed out THAT much. But it is not the time for fear and hopeless thoughts. Okay, I'm ready for the jury adventure!

Sad but that was the summary of my jury.

Anyway, in architectural education you can learn from every mistake you've made and every critic you've got will lead you to another path of exploring this wonderful world. That is the case for me everyday. My turn in the jury was funny I think. I've had fun. Also it felt amazing to go there and present your design from your very first starting point to what you've put on the table. There is still much to learn, but presentating a job may be the coolest part of architectural education.


Comments