Skip to main content

A6: Double-Sided Relief (II)

Okay, this will be our first mid-term jury assignment. Meanwhile, my parents are in town because of the loss of my grandfather.
In the previous blog entry, I tried to show my progress of how did I achieve my ideas for the design.
This week, I'll start working on this idea because I've got some good critics about my ideas.


A sketch of my design idea.
Working with these materials in such way is really hard for me. I still can't get along with such kind of things. My only issue is my workmanship in the design from now on.

From one side,

To other side.

Okay, there is two main problems that I've got. First one is, my workmanship is too bad, I have to start again and finish clearly. The other one is, the design is looking like a chaotic Picasso scene. I have to work on the prisms to destroy that look.

Comments